Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How I got my Nexg Prepaid Mstercard

on 17 Feb 2008, I went to Ambank branch at Berjaya Times Square.There was a chinese staff sitting at the query table. I asked for Ambank Nexg Prepaid Mastercard but it was not available there.She said they only have Ambank Nexg iTalk - Combination of Prepaid Mastercard and iTalk. I thought it was just ok to have iTalk inside it also. May be i need it later. So, i bought the starter pack for RM30 with RM10 credit for iTalk.There was also RM 50 starter pack with RM 30 iTalk credit.

while I filled out a form, she asked for my IC and photocopied it. After everything was done, she told me to wait for 5 working days and then call the customer service centre for activation.On 22 feb, i called the service centre but the operator said i have to wait for another 2 working days.

I called again on 27 feb but all the operators were busy that morning.To assure the card was active, i went to ambank branch at Kota Bharu and toped up RM 250 into the card. The deposit machine recognize my nexg card. So, i assumed it was already active.That night i used it to buy a domain and web hosting service with iPowerWeb. It worked!! Here is the domain (www.afjunktion.com*)

*If you want to join Affiliate Junktion you need to buy a domain and web hosting service with ipowerweb.

No comments: